WorldNet MSP Concierge Desk
WorldNet Securedge provides clients access to information security management services. A team of security experts – that have obtained the most recognized credentials and certifications of the industry – will work with you. These experts will be available to support you in the diagnosis and resolution of security incidents, along with ongoing recommendations on how to keep the protection of your information assets up to date against a constantly evolving attack surface.
WorldNet’s security solution Securedge includes a centralized cloud security platform to integrate visibility, protection and detection tools to mitigate cybersecurity threats and malware exposure 24/7/365.
- Firewall: Implementation of rules and security policies that allow for filtering and controlling the incoming and outgoing traffic in the organization and between different internal areas.
- IPS/IDS (Intrusion, Detection & Prevention System): Implementation of security policies at an application level.
- Web Filtering: define browsing profiles through filtering categories to manage users’ permissions to access websites.
- Application Control: Allows to control applications with a database of over 2,000 pre-defined applications that can be managed or blocked and for which the traffic shaping service can provide.
- VPNs: Configuration of Client-to-Site SSL and IPSec and Site-to-Site IPSec VPNs.
- Role-Based Integration with the Active Directory via LDAP or FSSO.
- DNS Filtering: Browsing filtering such as web filtering with limited functionality improves the performance of the service that handles users, DNS requests.
- SD-WAN: Smart routing of applications that improves the efficiency of the WAN network without compromising security. Additionally, it allows for active balancing of traffic combining two Internet – MPLS or – LTE 4G links.
- Web Portal Reporting: It allows for visualizing the client’s security infrastructure in addition to the self-generation of reports. Capability to integrate analyzing reports of infrastructure and centralized management, dedicated in our private and secure cloud.
- Support 24/7/365.
- Access to a state-of-the-art infrastructure with no upfront investment.
- Simplify licensing and contract management.
- Up to date technology no obsolescence risk.
- Monthly reporting and access to pre-defined reports in real-time.
- Access to the web portal to visualize the performance of the available infrastructure through the Internet.