General Position Description: Support Commercial Systems administration and maintenance. Design, plan, develop and deployment of new applications. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Supports, installs, and administer centralized and distributed database services.
• Validation, Testing, and implementation of new products on the Commercial System.
• Support and Maintain B/OSS modules.
• Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
• Analyzes the performance of software interfaces and identifies alternatives for optimization.
• Development and Administration of Business Intelligent Tools.
• Analyze, design, planning, developing and deployment applications.
• Prepare documentation of applications, system and / or programs based on the company standards.
• Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Working knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with the ability to work within the defined roles and responsibilities.
• Experience in project management and commercial system implementations.
• Knowledge on Business Intelligence Tools.
• Experience in analysis, design, and programming of commercial applications.
• Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
Job Type: Full-time.