WorldNet MSP Concierge Desk
The report stores all logs of the security devices connected to this service. This will help clients comply with regulations and manage and store logs. Advanced Reporting includes a read-only user that allows clients to see logs and alarms generated by the devices being monitored.
The service provides our clients access to manage information security through our team of security experts.
- Historical firewall logs and real-time visualization.
- Generation of alerts according to security levels, specific events, actions, and destinations.
- Configuration of thresholds according to the number of events within a period.
- Email/SNMP notifications.
- Events filtering and search capacity.
- Security events definition and automatic alerts to meet the client´s needs.
- Monthly report sent automatically to the client´s email with systems management information. The report includes event details besides bandwidth, applications use, threats, active users, VPNs, and web usage.
- This service allows for generating up to 4 customized monthly reports to meet the client´s needs and a maximum of 2 additional reports on-demand per month requested from our SOC.
- Read-only users for this service included.
- Access to a certified team of specialists for incident attention and continuous improvement of the network infrastructure.
- 24/7/365 Monitoring and Incident Management.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Quickly access the latest technology
- Scalability according to business growth trends.
- Integration with other security solutions such as:
- Secure Edge, Email Security, Web Application Firewall, Application Sandboxing.
- Fully managed turnkey solution.
- Automatic monthly report via email.