WorldNet delivers superior voice services through proactive support and attentiveness to changes in customer demand:
- Full suite Voice over IP (VoIP) Services
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID) services
- Number Port-in and Port-Out
- SIP Interconnections (lines/trunks) for domestic and international long distance traffic
- SIP Peering: By monitoring our interconnections proactively we are able to alert and provide technical resolutions to customers.
- Originating Access and Terminating Services Exchange point (Transport to NAP) – requires an interoperability test between the two companies.
- Regular Traffic Reports and Analytics • Daily Call Detail Records (CDRs)
- Options for Database services like Calling Name Service, or bring your own provider
- Support for Multiple Audio Codecs
- 24×7 NOC monitoring
- Toll Free Traffic
- Toll Free Numbers
Keeping IT systems up and running – while providing consistent and reliable access to business-critical applications at all times – is essential for business success. Our cloud services offer the reliability and security of a safe data center network.
- DSL: Reliable speeds. Affordable prices.
To help your customers grow faster, be more profitable and reduce overall risk, we developed a strategic cloud product: WorldNet Cloud DirectSM. Our cloud services emerged from our customers – large and small – asking for technology services that can help them solve their most challenging issues while reducing costs. WorldNet Cloud DirectSM is composed of five best of breed services that have been vetted from hundreds of products and services in the marketplace today. Each part of the solution set was chosen based on its superiority in multiple areas, including: rich feature sets, ease of use, simplicity of implementation, low risk, affordability and outstanding support and service. Some of the services included:
- Virtual Servers
- Business Continuity
- Hosted Exchange
- Web Hosting
- Hosted PBX